Part Time - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assisant
Part-Time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
Cumberland Comprehensive Treatment Center
Age Group/Range: Adults 18+
- Practice Setting/Type: Outpatient Medication Assisted Treatment Center
- Flexible Schedule 4-6 hours
Exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced Addiction Medicine Physician in an outpatient, addiction treatment center. Very supportive staff consisting of addiction counselors and nurses come together to serve a patient census >500 patients. Patients receive daily medication, along with groups, counseling and an innovative recovery approach that focuses on recovery versus just a medication treatment program. The Medical Director brings significant experience with North America's largest addiction provider, since 2013, and is triple Board Certified. Successful candidates are respectful of those facing addiction and will gain valuable experience and expertise working with outstanding staff and medical guidance.
NPs, and PAs that have prior addiction experience are welcome, as are those who are not as experienced. The latter will be well supported by our Medical Director, whereas the former can add to their addiction knowledge.
A growing problem and one that is unlikely to diminish any time soon, skills within the addiction space, especially in daily dosing programs, add a much respected skill set to health care providers. The opportunity to learn from a deeply experienced and credentialed physician is a rare opportunity in this very challenging field.
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant able to practice in the state of Maryland
- Minimum of 1 your of experience as a practicing nurse practitioner
- DEA License
- Willingness and ability to get X-Waiver
- Ability to work early hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in addiction/psychiatric treatment preferred
Please contact - Debbie Hughes, Physician Recruiter - firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.861.7581
Posted March 1, 2021