Family Medicine Physician - Alhambra, CA
Optum is looking for a full-time, Primary Care Physician to join our team in Alhambra. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume.
Just a 20-minute drive to downtown Los Angeles, Alhambra and its surrounding areas have much to offer in terms of education, recreational activities, and culinary diversity, without the typical hustle & bustle of a large metropolitan city. Choose to live in Arcadia, for example, and you'll find yourself both at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains and inside the perimeter of a nationally renowned school district! Alternatively, live next door to where you work (Pasadena) and take advantage of weeknight strolls through beautiful Colorado Boulevard or weekend drives to The Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens right next door, in San Marino.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete.
- Location: Alhambra, CA
- Specialty: Primary Care (IM/FM)
- Schedule: full-time, Monday – Friday
- Join our team of (5) Primary Care Physicians and (1) NP/PA
- Take over an existing patient panel
- No after-hours or weekend call responsibilities
- 1.5 MAs assigned per provider: front and back office support to help with patient flow and experience
- Location has 19 exam rooms
- Newly remodeled clinic anticipated by Q1 of 2022!
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Board certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- BLS, ACLS certification
- Spanish-speaking a plus!
Posted September 2, 2021