San Luis Obispo, California
Pulmonary Critical Care opportunity
Live in a community that is considered California’s paradise … tucked into the coast, surrounded by rolling hills abound with wineries
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity for inpatient or outpatient medicine or both
- Outpatient pulmonary shifts available
- Call 1:5
- 12-hour shifts
- Average census 7 to 8 patients
- 11 bed ICU unit
- Employed by health system or private group. You choose!
- Opportunity for partnership
- Sign on bonus and paid relocation
- Full benefits include: PTO, Health and Malpractice Insurance plus retirement
Beautiful Beaches Scenic Wine Country California Coast
- Sperling’s ranked this city #3 of the Best Places in the U.S. to live
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family oriented community with one of the best public-school districts in the state.
- Wine taste in the afternoon – Take in a concert in the park at dusk – Enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Home to a top, competitive University, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, Farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
Job ID: JN -062021-24784