Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Take Time to Breathe - MFM Practice in Sunny Coastal Florida
Opportunity for a maternal-fetal medicine specialist to join a practice with a long-standing reputation for excellence in clinical care, serving the Tampa Bay area for more than 20 years.
Pediatrix Medical Group is currently compromised of 30 MFM practices with more than 150 maternal-fetal medicine physicians covering more than 15 states. This makes us the single largest employer of MFMs nationwide.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Consultation and co-management of high-risk obstetrical outpatients and regional referrals.
- You will have access to state-of-the-art perinatal ultrasound, invasive prenatal diagnosis and therapy equipment.
- There are no obstetrical deliveries. 1:7 call for hospital consultations and ultrasound coverage. Typically on call 4 times a month and once every 6th weekend.
- We cover 4 hospitals and have 2 FT office locations and 2 PT office locations
- Support provided by strong team of experienced sonographers and WHNP
- Average of 14 patients per day
“Pediatrix offers a complex portfolio of non-clinical activities that range from national Quality Collaboratives, virtual and live scientific conferences/webinars, research projects, as well as participation in other performance improvement or innovation projects. We also support a variety of professional development, talent development or leadership activities that include: quality/safety certifications, medical simulation certification, genomics, AI, lean/six sigma certification, finance, negotiation skills and strategic leadership. For interested candidates, we also offer a few slots for healthcare administration or clinical research fellowships."
Tampa Bay’s warm weather affords plenty of opportunities to relish the great outdoors all year long.
Posted July 29, 2022