Rheumatologist near Asheville, NC
Join a network of more than 250 multi-specialty providers with a large Primary Care base!
• Established patient panel
• Collaborate with experienced staff in our hospital-based practice
• Growing practice established by Senior Rheumatologist Carlo Mainardi, MD
Qualifications: Board Certified or within 5 years of board eligibility
• Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program
• Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance
• Vacation or personal time off is flexible
• Achievable wRVU productivity bonus program
• Malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
• Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement
• Physician-friendly hospital employment
• The Asheville area is consistently ranked among the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
Posted April 9, 2020