Telehealth Physician – Illinois, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Arkansas
Saint Paul, MN
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, MedExpress is seeking a full-time Telehealth Physician to join our team. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- 100% work from home (no onsite)
- Open 8am- 8pm, 7 days per week
- Providers typically work 12-hour shifts
- 15 shifts per month
- Average patient load = 3-4 patients per hour
- Provider will support telehealth visits in Illinois, Minnesota, Oklahoma, and Arkansas
Responsibilities include:- Provides and manages remote patient care. - Use audio and visual technology to complete patient examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment plans. - Communicates with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and additional information. - Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions. - Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate. - Supervision of advanced practice clinicians when appropriate and abide by all associated rules and regulations.
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Patients are treated like family. We focus on helping patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what’s really important.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community locally.
- Competitive pay
- DEA and licensure reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision
- 401k with matching
- Short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance
- Company paid malpractice coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Holiday pay 1.5x shift rate on days worked per scheduling guidelines
- Upward career growth and professional development
- Supportive and appreciative culture
Posted March 5, 2021