Amazon Care - Care Medical Nurse Practitioner
Care Medical is seeking nurse practitioners who deliver medical care exclusively using telemedicine modalities, which are broadly defined to encompass video, phone, chat, text, and email technologies. Providers are members of an interdisciplinary care team. They are responsible for diagnostic and therapeutic decision-making within established standards of care, clinical practice guidelines, and Care Medical policies and procedures. The content of medical decision-making focuses on common conditions that would present within an episodic, acute-oriented primary care or urgent care medical practice.
About the Opportunity:
- Providers are exempt, full-time employees and work approximately 40 hours per week.
- Staffs shifts each week within the virtual clinic. These shifts generally run 10 hours in length and will occur during weekdays, evenings, and weekend.
- Clinic is a 24/7 operation
- Previous experience in a primary care model with urgent care experience (extended clinic hours)
- Passionate about technology and alternate models to delivering patient care
- Previous work experience in small or independent clinics
Required License, Certifications, Education or Experience:
Licensed as a masters-level NP in the State of Washington with no actions on the professional license (ARNP)
- Prior experience working in primary care with urgent care in commercial age-insurance populations
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience post education/residency
- Nurse Practitioner holds current national certification in family medicine through ANCC, AANP, or another nationally recognized certification board
- Willing and able to obtain licensure in multiple states
CareMedical is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. CareMedical is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Posted February 5, 2021