Urgent Care Physician - Per Diem
Los Angeles, CA
Optum is looking for a per diem Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment
- Average census is ~2 patients per hour
- See patients of all ages, newborns to geriatric age
- Differentials for working weekends, hard to fill shifts, etc.
- 12-hour shifts only - urgent care hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days per week, 365 days a year
- New grads welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Family medicine trained, BC/BE
- Must be flexible to work day, nights, weekends
- EMR Proficiency
- 1+ years experience in an urgent care, emergency room setting or rural health clinic preferred
- Fluent or medical Spanish speaking ability
Posted May 13, 2021