Family Nurse Practitioner- Strong Work Life Balance
As the largest retail health care provider in the nation, and an industry leading Fortune 4 Company, MinuteClinic offers the unique opportunity to deliver affordable, accessible comprehensive high-quality care that meets the needs of our patients, their families, and our communities. You’ll be empowered to provide holistic patient care to your community with support, guidance, collaboration and a “one store, one team mindset.”
Our NPs Enjoy:
- Autonomy to run your own practice with refreshing collaborator and organizational support
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Work life balance
- Exceptional tools, training, and resources
- Evidence-based guidelines and access to assessment and treatment planning tools to elevate and support the continuity of care for patients
- Practicing at the top of your clinical license with the support of our clinical care team
- Unparalleled Career growth opportunities and development
- Patient charting and follow up completed in the clinic during the shift, no taking work home
- Provide Primary and Family evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients.
- Provide administrative duties to include but not limited to opening/closing the clinic, inventory, patient follow up, verifying insurance and collecting payment, maintaining a clean environment.
- Be responsible for handling patient appointments and performing routine examinations to ensure positive patient health outcomes
- Perform duties including speaking with patients about healthy lifestyle choices, completing diagnostic tests to help diagnose and treat patients for injuries or illnesses and coordinating with other healthcare professionals to maintain a comprehensive plan of care
- Encourage patients to become active participants in their own healthcare and well-being through services such as health screenings, behavioral health and wellness, chronic condition management
- Provide holistic, evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients. This includes education and treatment for pregnancy prevention, sexually transmitted infection (STI) Prevention and safer sex practices.
- Order and administer immunizations and injections (to include but not limited to COVID19, influenza, TB, Depo) and provides evidence-based patient/parent vaccine counseling and education.
- Minimum of two years of medically relevant experience or equivalent
- Complete the DOT certification exam within 30 days of employment
- Depending on the market, the ability to be proficient in both speaking and writing in additional languages not limited to but including Spanish
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, including but not limited to performing CPR and operating an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Pass a FIT test and wear the provided respirator mask when protocol requires.
- Epic experience preferred
- Master's Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program with current National Board Certification and State of Employment license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
Access to Parks
Access to Restaurants
Access to Outdoor Activities
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted January 23, 2024