Join Kaiser Permanente Reconstructive Urology Team $50K advance on pay, $60K in retention bonuses
West Los Angeles, CA
We are actively seeking a Reconstructive Urologist to join our established full-spectrum gender affirming surgery program.
- The practice also involves treating complications associated with these surgeries, as well as prosthetic placements in post gender affirming surgeries.
- A portion of this practice would also include general and reconstructive urology and sharing the duties of our urology department.
- Opportunities for teaching and research.
- 1/2 day paid education time
- $50,000 in advance on pay
- $60,000 in retention bonuses
- Board Certified / Eligible in Urology
- Fellowship training in Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgery
- Candidates should have a strong background in reconstruction, with particular interest in caring for this population.
While every physician at the Southern California Permanente Medical Group has their own personal and professional ambitions, they all share a common vision: to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, they work hand in hand—with each other and their patients—to achieve outcomes that elevate the level of care across our organization and, ultimately, our nation. In Southern California, you'll enjoy amazing recreational activities, spectacular natural sceneries, and an exceptional climate.
We invite you to make a difference in the communities we serve.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com/
For additional information, please contact Jolanta Buschini at Jolanta.U.Buschini@kp.org
We are an AAP/EEO employer. The Answer to Health Care in America.
Posted May 18, 2022