Full-Time Primary Care Physician at Hyster- Yale Sullivan in Greenville, NC
We have an opening for a Primary Care Physician to work with our Employer Health Center located in Greenville, NC
Summary: 4 days per week 8 hours each day (Tuesdays off)
- Provide primary care and oversight for the employer based population by reviewing all health risk factors gained through a health risk assessment, physical and evaluation.
- Conduct annual health risk assessments on all members which may include adult dependents and developing with the patient tailored action plans.
- Serve as a resource for all ancillary professionals employed by CareHere who work in the on-site health care facility or provide support to those using the health care facility.
- Provide quality evidence based medical care that is routinely provided in a primary care setting.
- Passion for providing excellent patient care while emphasizing wellness and prevention
- Deep desire to make an impact on patients' lives and get back to quality patient care
- Expertise in treating both acute and chronic conditions
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Preventative Medicine
- Valid and unrestricted state license
Posted July 27, 2021