Long-Term Hematology Oncology Opportunity in Minnesota
Inpatient and outpatient
A hospital in Minnesota is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: January 2021 - June 2021 with potential to extend
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday schedule
- Medical Setting: Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Call Requirements: Variable weeknight and weekend call shifts, shared rotation with other perm MD's
- Volume: 12-16 per shift
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: Outpatient ; 1 -16 patients per shift; Beacon (Chemo ordering system) is in used onsite; Hematology is a large part of practice as well
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
The Rum River wanders through the 7.9 square miles of Cambridge which is also known as The Opportunity Community! We begin with the 135 year old charming and vibrant downtown to a wide variety of many excellent shopping areas. Cambridge has great biking, walking, skateboard, recreational fields, playground parks, and even fishing...all within City limits!
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23026
Posted September 15, 2020