Serve US Active Duty, Families, Veterans as a Civilian Psychiatrist at Fort Riley, Kansas
Fort Riley, KS
Irwin Army Community Hospital
Defense Health Agency Civilian Corps
Inpatient and outpatient
We are currently offering a rewarding opportunity as a BC Psychiatric Physician, within the Department of Behavioral Medicine, at Irwin Army Community Hospital - Working as a civilian employed provider.
- Enjoy Work Life Balance and re-connect with your family!
- We're an Army hospital located in Fort Riley, Kansas. An active duty Army instillation in Manhattan, Kansas - home to Kansas State University!
- We serve a population of nearly 50,000 active duty Soldiers, family members and retirees in the community. Irwin Army Community Hospital is located in Fort Riley, Kansas which is uniquely located in the rolling Flint Hills region of the Midwest.
- We are nestled between Junction City (pop.17,000) and Manhattan (pop. 57,000). The local area has an abundance of outdoor activities where you'll find unlimited opportunities to fish, hike, swim, and explore!
- Enjoy BigXII college sports and entertainment at Kansas State University in Manhattan; as well as a thriving night life and culinary experience.
- Experience travel simplified at the Manhattan Regional Airport. For international travel, Kansas City International Airport is only two hours away.
Manhattan has been recognized on the following lists for its quality of life:
No. 3 on a list of Best Small Places for Business and Careers (Forbes)
One of the Top 10 Places to Retire (Money Magazine)
One of the Top 50 College Towns in America (Best College Reviews)
Top 10 Best Places to Retire Young (CNN Money)
Top 100 Places to Live in America (Livability)
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 U.S.C. § 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Recruitment or relocation bonus may be available.
- Any state license qualifies for this opportunity.
- Excellent Federal Benefits - https://www.usa.gov/benefits-for-federal-employees
Posted April 22, 2020