Neurologist position in Lawrence, Massachusetts with high income potential and ongoing bonuses - Recent Grads Welcome
Leaderstat is searching for general Neurologists or Neurologists with any subspecialty for a Neurology outpatient Clinic (very little inpatient coverage) in the New England area. They offer the following services;
- Botox Treatment for Neurological Disorders
- Epilepsy and Seizure Disorder Program
- Headache and Facial Pain
- Movement Disorders Program
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-Concussional Program
- Neuromuscular Disorders Program and Strokes
- Clinic hours 8am-4:30pm.
- average of 18-20 patients per day but new physicians generally spend 45 minutes with new patients to start.
- Evening and weekend call is required. Amount varies depending upon which office they are assigned to, but generally it will be 1:6 for weeknights and weekends. Weekend coverage requires half-day rounding.
- Salary is commensurate upon experience and is competitive. While it stays the same in year 2, you then become eligible for incentive compensation which can easily amount to an additional 15% if you hit the group’s average productivity.
- If the Provider is particularly focused on productivity, there is no cap on the incentive.
- Reimbursement for costs associated with state and DEA licensure and cover costs associated with hospital credentialing.
- Relocation allowance is offered, commensurate with average moving costs from wherever the candidate originates.
- We typically offer a sign on bonus and on occasion, a retention bonus, if they sign a contract extension in the 3rd year.
- Health, dental and vision benefits are offered plus a flexible spending account.
Posted May 4, 2021