Urgent Care Physician with Mercy-GoHealth in Springfield, MO
Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care, in Springfield, MO, has an opportunity for a Physician, with adult and pediatric experience, to join our talented community of providers.
MERCY-GOHEALTH URGENT CARE IS A DIFFERENT KIND OF PRACTICE:
- Partnering with Mercy allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an EMR fully integrated with Mercy's.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A CAREER WITH US OFFERS:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package (full time/part-time).
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care has partnered with Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest. The partnership provides patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting is required
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
- BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
Posted May 11, 2021