Urgent Care in Sunny Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV
Southwest Medical of Las Vegas is seeking compassionate Urgent Care Physicians to join our team!
We are a multi-specialty group consisting of over 330 providers in 22 medical health care centers, including 6 urgent care clinics, 5 convenient care centers, 2 lifestyle centers catering to adults, and two outpatient surgery centers.
Southwest Medical is part of the Optum division under the greater UnitedHealth Group (a Fortune 6 organization) umbrella.
- Enjoy work/life balance with four 9-hour shifts per week
- Practice in modern buildings and enjoy an EMR environment.
We employ a full-time management staff, and offer digital radiology and onsite laboratory services.
Top reasons to live in Las Vegas, Nevada:
300+ days of sunshine
- Annual average temperature of 70 degrees
- The best of superstar shows, concerts, sporting events, restaurants and shopping available 365 days a year!
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Affordable housing
- Wonderful recreation available: Las Vegas is situated a short distance from 10 Scenic National Parks
Las Vegas is also a golfer's paradise with 40+ neighborhood and championship courses
Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine Residency trained, board certified or board eligible
- Ability to see patients of all ages
- Ability to obtain Nevada license, DEA, Pharmacy license
- Possession of or acquisition of sufficient computer skills to effectively utilize Electronic Medical Records in their practice
Posted September 15, 2020