Dermatology Opportunity in Northern California
A clinic in California is seeking a Dermatology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: November 9th - February 17th
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Thursday 4 days per week, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm with a one hour lunch
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: No call
- Volume: 30 per shift
- Patient Ages: Adolescent through Adult
- Procedures: Outpatient Dermatology, Melanoma, Skin Tags, Acne, Dermatitis, Rashes, Freezing, Skin Cancer, Psoriasis, Alopecia, etc. No cosmetic fillers.
- Support Staff: 2 office staff, plus dedicated billing person
- EMR/Charting: Paper charts
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: DEA
About the Location:
People from around the world come to Berkeley seeking acclaimed restaurants, museums, shops and arts. Along the way they discover fabulous diversions, and a bit of themselves. Everyone is welcome here. So come, explore, and be a little Berkeley.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23168
Posted October 7, 2020