Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Outpatient
Rural Community - 30 Minutes from Salem, Oregon - No State Sales Tax
Turn-key Practice, Full Benefits Package
Looking for an extremely solid and thriving practice with workplace balance? Look no further! Work alongside a very collegial staff in this rural health clinic setting. Our candidate must have prior experience to be considered for this practice.
- This is a backfill for a PA who is retiring with patient panel ready for you
- Census is 18-20 patients per day with assigned MA
- A visiting Behaviorist also rotates to this clinic as well
- Full-time with 4 days of clinic and 1 admin day with shared telephone call
- Full benefits package with Med/Den/Vis – Paid Time Off, CME paid and time off, 401k with match, Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance!
- Job Requirements: Physician Assistant with a PA degree - must have a valid state board license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
You have the freedom to live where you wish! Within the area you’ll find natural wonders lovingly preserved, rich cultural diversity and plenty of family-friendly activities.
- You’ll find a fascinating mix of old and new, while the two-county area, is a place where you can walk behind a waterfall, hike through an old-growth forest, discover an award-winning winery or two, and savor the fragrance of spectacular gardens.
- All four seasons can be enjoyed with a temperate climate with average highs of 80 degrees and a lows of only 33.5 degrees
- This is a gorgeous rural community away from the city, but close enough to get to them in a short drive
- Variety of amenities nearby - golfing, shopping, fishing, sporting events, skiing, theaters
- Portland International Airport less than 90 minutes away
- Affordable housing and no state sales tax and low property taxes
Job ID: PA 2654766 ( JN -012021-23859)