Seeking Family Practice Physician/CMO provider for established practice near Major Metro!
Are you a Family Practice physician looking for the place to make your mark? Someone who has the work hard play hard mentality. A person who enjoys the lake and the outdoors and spending quality time with the family?
Life is short, why spent it working to the bone when you have an opportunity that will allow you to support your family AND spend time with them!
- Established FQHC- Recruiting for CMO
- Flexible Schedule (4-day work week optional)
- Complete autonomy
- Fully Supported
- No Call
- EMR system: NextGen
- Outpatient Setting (12-15 patients per day)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
- Competitive Financial Compensation (Experience Matters)
- 60% Clinic, 40% Administration
- Production Incentive option in the works
- 15 days accrued paid time off, includes Holidays, CME, and Sick Time
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Full Health, Dental, Vision, and Retirement
Location: Wonderful Georgia Community minutes away from Chattanooga!
- Great Local Schools to choose from plus Private Options
- Community County over 100,000+ provides access to all day to day needs
- Low Cost of Living
- Lakefront, Acreage, Suburban, Country Clubs, and many Golf Course housing available
- Easy Access to major metros including Atlanta, Nashville, Chattanooga
- All major amenities including dining and shopping options in Town
Job ID: FP 11754342