Pediatric Hospitalist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Long Branch, NJ
We are seeking per diem Pediatric Hospitalists to become part of our team at Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, New Jersey.
- Position would entail working 1-2 weekends per month and possibly a few weekdays per month
- Hours are 8am-12pm/1pm/2pm depending on census (so, 4-6 hours) for weekends; 8 hour daytime shifts for weekday coverage
- Position involves seeing regular nursery patients and attending routine deliveries as necessary
- Night call will be covered by NICU
- We have a supportive academic practice
- Board Certification required
- Local candidates only
- NJ license required
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
—Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
—These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
—Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted November 16, 2021