Penn State Health Adult General Physiatry
Board Certified/Eligible Physiatrists are invited to apply for an open position at Penn State Health. The successful candidate will join the Penn State Health Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Hershey, PA. This position is primarily inpatient rehabilitation, with additional outpatient musculoskeletal clinics, procedures, EMGs and/or spasticity management depending on your interests. He or she will be a full-time faculty member of the Penn State Health Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Penn State Health Hershey Medical Center.
What we’re seeking:
- Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent.
- BC/BE in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Applicants with spinal cord training are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching as well as participation in clinical research.
What we offer:
- Outstanding academic program with a national reputation.
- Highly collaborative culture.
- Flexible schedules.
- Manageable call.
- Team-oriented approach to patient care.
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across departments and participation in innovative educational approaches.
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits.
What the Area Offers:
Located in Hershey, Pennsylvania, we offer a great place to live, work, play and learn. Home of Hershey’s chocolate, the Hershey community is rich in history and is a short distance from major cities including Baltimore, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Washington DC. The local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving urban setting rich in theater, arts and culture. We are proud of our community involvement and encourage you to learn more about our organization by visiting our website at PennStateHershey.org.
Posted March 15, 2021