Sacramento Metro Employed Position - Flexible Schedule - Loan Repayment - Full Benefits
Urgent Care/Immediate Care Physician Opportunity
H1B and J1 Visa Eligible
Student Loan Forgiveness
Join a very well-established, mission-driven organization that has been serving the Sacramento area for nearly 70 years! Physicians with this organization benefit from a schedule that offers an excellent quality of life, high earning potential, executive-level benefits, and more!
- Employed position with a large not-for-profit organization that is recruiting for growth and patient demand
- Competitive base salary with generous bonus incentives that offer high earning potential
- Urgent Care/Immediate Care position flexible 3, 4, or 5 day work week with no call
- Multiple openings - staff physician openings and Associate Medical Director opening throughout the city of Sacramento and Sacramento suburbs
- The organization is H1b and J1 visa eligible, J1/H1b cap-exempt, and will assist with sponsoring green card process
- Full benefits - health, dental, vision insurance, paid life and paid disability insurance, paid malpractice with paid tail, 401k retirement with generous employer matching. Paid time off, paid CME time with CME allowance and paid holidays.
- Student loan forgiveness available - eligible for state and federal programs
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine with a valid medical license
There are multiple openings throughout the Sacramento metro area! Live in Sacramento, Elk Grove, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Carmichael, Roseville, etc.
- Beautiful, family-friendly neighborhoods throughout the area with excellent public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Immediate access to Sacramento International Airport
- Easy access to Lake Tahoe, Napa and the Bay Area, California Redwoods, Reno and Yosemite
- Home to the Sacramento Kings, amusement parks, mountains, lakes and rivers and home to 2000 acres of city parks and more than 50 golf courses
Job ID: UCM 5634207
Posted September 8, 2020