Join Us Now Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner at Telecare Merrill Program
Merrill CSU provides at-risk adults and youth of San Bernadino County psychiatric care and services. Our clients are individuals at risk for psychiatric hospitalization, or ER admission. In some cases they are individuals in psychiatric crisis referred through law enforcement.
This role requires 32 hours per week Mon-Fri 8:30-5:00pm.
As a senior member of the clinical team, the Psych Mental health Nurse Practitioner provides direct psych nurse practitioner care and medical treatment to our members served.
- Utilize effective communication to foster therapeutic relationships and promote positive clinical outcomes for care
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluation of patients according to Program site policies and regulatory state and company standards
- Perform reviews of previous medical records, psychosocial and other evaluations performed by multidisciplinary teams
- Collaborate with, and interview family members as appropriate to aid in patient evaluation and care
- Develop plans for treatment based on assessment data in accordance with evidence based standard and practice guidelines
· Bachelor's degree in Nursing science, and advanced degree in healthcare science as required by state licensing
· Completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
· ANCC Board Certification as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
· Licensure in State of practice
EEO AA M/F/V Disability
Posted September 21, 2021