Anesthesiology in Texas - Must Have TX License
A medical group in Texas is seeking an Anesthesiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Monday-Thursday Locums Coverage, potentially adding Friday's occasionally
- Schedule/Hours: Varies on scheduled procedures, 32-40 hours a week
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: N/A - if provider would like to take call, potentially may be able to down the road
- Volume: Varies on scheduled procedures
- Patient Ages: Mostly adults but could see some younger patients depending on case
- Procedures: PLIF, TLIF. scoliosis, bulging disc, herniated disc, fractures, instability, nerve damage
- Support Staff: nursing, midlevel, CRNA/Anes
- EMR/Charting: EMR
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: BLS; DEA, Texas License
About the Location:
Situated in the middle of Dallas/Fort Worth, the fourth largest metro region in the United States, Irving is bursting at the seams with dining, entertainment, arts, music, theater and so much more.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -122020-23724
Posted January 6, 2021