Medical Director, On-Site Solutions - Michelin Family Health Center
Inpatient and outpatient
As a part of OptumCare, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, MedExpress is seeking a full-time On-Site Solutions Medical Director to join our team in Ardmore, OK with the Michelin Family Health Center. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Deliver the highest quality primary and urgent care services, including:
- Administrative Activities
- Operational Efficiency of Clinical Operations
- Medical Staff Supervision, Evaluation, and Development
- Management of Quality of Medical Care
- Delivery of Patient Care
- Community Outreach
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Patients are treated like family. We focus on helping patients get in, get healthy, and get back to what’s really important.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community locally.
- Board certification or Board Eligible (as a resident) in a specialty field of medicine
- 2+ years of experience working independently as a Physician
- Knowledge of occupational medicine policies and practices
- An unrestricted DEA license (or ability to obtain prior to start)
- Must be CPR certified (or able to obtain prior to start)
- DOT certification (or ability to obtain within the first 60 days of employment if applicable to the worksite location)
- Clinical experience in emergency medicine, urgent care, ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine setting
- Administrative, management, or supervisory experience in a clinical setting
- Experience working as a Physician in emergency medicine, urgent care, ambulatory care, family medicine, or internal medicine setting
- Willing and able to assist at other locations in the area
Posted October 2, 2020