Tele-Psychiatrist, 100% Virtual. Maine License required.
At Teladoc Health, we are transforming how people access healthcare around the world—creating a new kind of healthcare experience—one with greater convenience, outcomes, and value.
Committed to a culture that embraces individuality, we are accelerating the adoption of virtual care, making high-quality healthcare a reality for more people and organizations around the world.
Teladoc Health is creating a new kind of healthcare experience with greater convenience, outcomes, and value. We are currently seeking a board-certified Psychiatrists who will connect with registered Teladoc Health members seeking care for anxiety, stress, depression, grief, phobias, family issues, mood disorders, and more.
We are in immediate need of board-certified Psychiatrists licensed in Maine and New Hampshire.
The position is remote -- you can add to your current clinical practice or build an entire telemedicine mental health practice depending on the state(s) you are licensed in.
- Access to reliable and growing patient volume
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing care
- Flexibility to deliver care at your convenience while earning additional income
- Be part of an innovative, tech-forward and collaborative learning community
- Extensive quality initiatives that guide the highest standards of care
Our minimum requirements:
- Board Certification in Psychiatry (ABMS or AOA)
- Active medical license and DEA number
- No open malpractice claims or complaints
- High speed internet connection, phone, and video capability
Posted March 31, 2021