Psychiatry Opportunity in a Lovely Illinois City
A clinic in Louisiana is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed : February 22, 2021 - Ongoing
- Seeking to have a 6 month commitment
- Schedule/Hours: Tuesday and Thursday
- 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 10
- Patient Ages : Adults
- Procedures: Admissions, Consultations, Med Management and Evaluations
- Support Staff: NP and PA, MD and BH Techs
- EMR/Charting: Methasoft
- Board Certification Requirements : Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: DEA; Suboxone
About the Location:
- Whether you’re new to Baton Rouge or simply exploring your own backyard, visit all of the historical and cultural attractions the Capital City has to offer! There’s plenty to do in the Red Stick, so if you’re looking to get out and explore, check out the city’s nightlife, shopping, arts scene and more.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -022021-23979
Posted February 4, 2021