Primary Care Physician, Community Health Center | Excellent Pay/Benefits
New Orleans, LA
St. Thomas Community Health Center is seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our clinic (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine).
We provide excellent pay and benefits package (including abundant PTO, 401k with 6% match, and employer paid Life, short and long term disability insurance) .
St. Thomas is a Federally Qualified Health Center focusing on providing care to those with limited health care options. For 31 years we have been providing high-quality, affordable, comprehensive health care in the New Orleans, regardless of ability to pay. We have 8 locations in the New Orleans area, and our own in-house pharmacy. In addition to comprehensive primary care, we also provide specialty care in Cardiology, (including via a dedicated Cardiac CT Scan), Infectious diseases, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Sports Medicine, Gastroenterology, Women's health (including 3 D mammography), and Optometry.
A central part of our culture is that we are aware of long standing disparities in health care and are conscious of their impact.
- Preferred 3 years experience in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. (Applications from physicians recently completing their residencies are welcomed)
- Board certified in one's specialty (or pending)
- Provides exceptional, culturally competent care to patients
Benefits at St. Thomas include:
- Abundant PTO/Sick leave
- 401(k) with company match to 6% of one's income
- Excellent benefits package with Medical, Dental, Life and Accidental Death insurance
- Educational leave (CME) with stipend
- Life insurance, short and long term disability insurance provided
- Professional and personal balance supported
Posted October 9, 2019