Oncology Opportunity in an Exciting Washington City
Inpatient and outpatient
A clinic in Washington is seeking a Oncology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Full time - ongoing
- Can be flexible with 2 weeks a month only / multiple providers
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM clinic + 1:5 call
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Call Requirements: 1:5 - this can be negotiated out for a perm provider (not likely)
- Patient Ages: Mainly Adult
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
About the Location:
- With your feet in the salt water of Tacoma’s Commencement Bay, the 14,410-foot peak of Mount Rainier is just 42 miles away. In between, cities filled with glass art, classic Americana, stunning waterfronts, hiking trails and award-winning restaurants and breweries are waiting for you.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -112020-23507
Posted November 23, 2020