Internal Medicine Site Chief- Reliant Medical Group
As a part of the OptumCare network, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Site Chief of Adult Medicine to support our practice in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment
- 80% clinical time and 20% administrative
- Ample opportunity to collaborate with other senior physician leaders throughout our organization to improve patient experience, clinical quality and provider well-being
- Providing care across the continuum, focusing on value-based care and supported by a robust team of specialists
- Lead a team of physicians and advanced practitioners while helping support the growth and expansion of the practice
- Integrated Behavioral Health support
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations.
- 5 plus years of clinical and direct supervisor/ management experience
- BC in Internal Medicine, IM/Pediatrics or Family Practice
- Unlimited MA License
- Active DEA License
Posted September 9, 2020