Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Opportunity with the Leader in PHP/IOP Care
Compass Health Center is a recognized leader in crisis-level mental health, setting the standard for excellence in the PHP/IOP space. Our rapid growth continues to create new opportunities as we continue to push for better and differentiated care for our patients seeking treatment for anxiety, depression, trauma, substance use, and other co-occurring conditions.
We are seeking Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to join our team! As a Psychiatrist at Compass, you will have the opportunity to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team which includes experienced group therapists, primary therapists, and family therapists. We are seeking individuals who want to grow and be a part of an expanding organization that is innovative, mission driven, and MD-led.
As a Psychiatrist at Compass Health Center, your overall responsibility will include:
- Providing daily care for patients in our PHP/IOP programs
- Conducting psychiatric evaluations for Compass patients, establishing diagnoses, prescribing medication, and providing therapy
- Leading experienced, multi-disciplinary clinical teams and making overall recommendations on treatment plans
Collaborating with family therapists, individual therapists, nurses and psychiatrists
You would be the ideal candidate, if you possess the following qualifications:
Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist that is BE or BC in Illinois
- Skilled in the evaluation and treatment of mental illness
- Excellent communication skills and the desire to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
Posted October 7, 2021