Pediatric Urologist | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Port St. Lucie, FL
Recognized Leading Provider of Pediatric Urology in South Florida
MEDNAX is seeking an experienced pediatric urologist or newly graduating fellow to join our prestigious South Florida practice, to be based in our Port St Lucie office.
- The practice has been established for over 20 years.
- We have three permanent offices in Miami, Broward and Palm Beach. Satellite offices range from Kendall up to Jupiter and Port St Lucie.
- Surgeries are conducted in a variety of hospitals including Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital and Salah Children's Hospital.
- The practice has a full support staff including NPs and in-office ultrasound.
- We train residents and fellows and have an affiliation with two pediatric urology fellowship programs.
- At Nicklaus Children's Hospital we have a state-of-the-art da Vinci Xi robotic program and a video urodynamic laboratory.
Located on the pristine treasure coast of Florida, Jupiter, Port St Lucie, and Fort Pierce retain that old Florida charm. Abundant ocean reefs coupled with expansive inland waterways allow for excellent fishing and diving activities, where there are frequent sightings of dolphins and manatees. Natural wetlands and savannahs shelter rare birds and host part of the statewide “Great Florida Birding Trail”, and residents share un-crowded beaches with nesting sea turtles. Halfway between Miami and Orlando, the Treasure Coast offers easy access to international airports and is less than a two hour drive to Walt Disney World/Universal Studios. The revitalized downtown area of Ft Pierce has a thriving art and cultural scene and is also proud to host the spring training camp of the New York Mets. Housing is a fraction of the cost of much of the country and the state has no income tax.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Mednax will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted January 8, 2022