Telemedicine Physician (Remote)
Our ideal care provider is someone motivated to provide high quality, patient-centered care in a remote telemedicine setting. Doctors who do well at Forward embrace system-based practice and are interested in working in an evolving care setting where the tools you use to provide care are frequently updated and improved. This includes actively participating in feedback to our engineering teams to inform new products and product updates. This is an ideal opportunity for those seeking a flexible opportunity to deliver primary care via telemedicine.
- Provide clinical care using Forward’s state-of-the-art health delivery platform.
- Make clinical assessments with the support of Forward resources and decision making software.
- Lead shared decision-making discussions via our telemedicine platform using integrated video visits and chat-based communications.
- Activate patient-centered treatment plans with the support of the Forward care team.
- Feel empowered by our technology to focus your time on providing high quality, evidence-based medical care supported by a robust administrative system that handles non-clinical work such as referrals and prior authorizations.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, nurses, and medical assistants.
- Motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and who enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments.
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform.
- Flexible and interested in working in a remote telemedicine environment with frequent change / product improvements, and extremely comfortable using new technology and software.
- MD or DO
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine board certified or board eligible
- Licensed or willing to obtain a license in one or more of the following states: CA, NY, D.C., WA, IL, MA, GA and FL
Posted May 11, 2021