Dermatologist | Optum | Focus on Patient Care
Optum is looking for a Full-Time Dermatologist to join our team in Pasadena, CA. We are expanding our Dermatology service line and are looking for motivated Dermatologists to join our group and provide top-quality care. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Join one other Dermatologist and one PA as we expand our practice in Pasadena!
- Full Scope Dermatology: 95% medical, 5% cosmetic
- Patient mix: 50% adult, 50% senior patients
- Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm – we can accommodate a 4-day work week
- Average of 20-25 patients and two office procedures per day
- Blocked time in procedure rooms, well equipped for all office based procedures
- Three exam rooms per provider as well as a dedicated MA and office space
- Additional specialties at this location: Plastic Surgery, Aesthetician, Dermatology PA and Dermatology Physician
- Occasional hospital consults may be required
- Base salary + bonus, full benefits, paid time off, CME, Partnership Track, etc. are provided
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least two years of experience
- Must be comfortable with Accutane/acne medication
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability
Optum provides our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
Posted August 6, 2020