Penn State Health Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Penn State Health is seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care trained physician to join our brand new hospital located in Lancaster, PA. This is an excellent opportunity to start a community based practice in an outstanding and supportive health system.
What We’re Offering:
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Work with highly qualified, friendly colleagues in a supportive health
• Attractive area to live and work
• Interaction with dynamic clinicians in a collaborative environment
What We’re Seeking:
• BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• Outstanding patient care qualities
• Excellent location to balance your family and professional interests
• Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the Commonwealth of
What the Area Offers: Lancaster Medical Center will enhance an already vibrant network of primary and specialty care providers across Lancaster County. The new hospital will feature 129 private inpatient beds, an emergency department, physician offices, various specialty inpatient services, an imaging lab and complete medical and surgical capabilities.
For more information please contact:
Heather J. Peffley, PHR, SHRM-CP, CPRP email@example.com
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Posted September 23, 2021