Ophthalmologist - Anterior Segment Surgeon
The Ophthalmology Group, an EyeCare Partners practice, is seeking a BC/BE Anterior Segment Surgeon to step into a well established group of six board certified ophthalmologists. This role is due to growth and expansion of our current practice and offers an opportunity to work - and collaborate - with a well-established group of practicing ophthalmologists with a strong referral network in the community.
About the Practice:
The Ophthalmology Group has been in the Paducah community for close to 70 years and is now a part of EyeCare Partners, a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business and operations systems processes to optimize each practice. We hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated surgeons.
About the Benefits:
- Competitive compensation (based on MGMA) with generous productivity bonus.
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, health/dental/vision insurance, short term/long term leave, and paid vacation.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements.
- State license and DEA reimbursements.
- Relocation and sign on bonus negotiable.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- State of the art technology.
- Access to practice-owned ASCs.
About the Area:
Known as the City of Craft and Folk Art, Paducah is a river city, located right where the Tennessee and Ohio rivers merge. It is also equidistant to St Louis, Missouri to the northwest and Nashville, Tennessee to the southeast. With a charming historic district, excellent restaurants and a vibrant music & arts scene, Paducah is a true southern gem.
For more information, contact Brian O. Donovan, Senior Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or text/cell: 603-661-0477.
Posted February 15, 2021