Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant Opportunity in a Lovely Washington City
A clinic in Washington is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing Locums Coverage
- Medical Setting: Inpatient
- Call Requirements: Varies between weekend or 1:4 Monday - Thursday
- Volume: 5-20 Patients per day depending on case load
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: Central lines, chest tubes, EVH, wound care
- Support Staff: Midlevel & Physician Support
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified
- Certifications Needed: ATLS
About the Location:
- A one hour ferry ride - or thirty minute fast ferry ride - from downtown Seattle, Bremerton is truly a beautiful city.
- Guests enjoy the Kitsap Conference Center, two hotels, fine dining, coffee shops, cafes and the Port of Bremerton Marina in the downtown Harborside area.
- Enjoy a stroll through the Arts District, Bremerton Naval Museum, Boardwalk, Harborside Fountain Park and PSNS Memorial Plaza. Or, walk across the Manette Bridge for more cafes and shopping. A few blocks north of downtown is the beautiful Evergreen Rotary Park. If you love golf, don't miss the city-owned Gold Mountain Golf Course which includes two 18-hole championship courses.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -102020-23185
Posted October 9, 2020