Rewarding Opportunities and Exceptional Benefits with Geisinger
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Only at Geisinger.
Geisinger, a national leader in healthcare innovation and technology, is seeking BC/BE Pulmonary, Pulmonary/Critical Care, Pulmonary/Sleep or Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine trained physicians for exciting opportunities at Geisinger in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton and Lewistown, PA. Join Geisinger’s growing team of physicians, practicing state-of-the-art medicine with support from its excellent Advanced Practice Providers, Pharmacists and nursing staff.
- Practice Pulmonary/Critical Care, Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep, Pulmonary/Sleep, or Pulmonary only at a Level II trauma center in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
- Practice Pulmonary Medicine 3 weeks/month and Critical Care Medicine 1 week/month in Lewistown3 weeks/month and Critical Care Medicine 1 week/month in Lewistown
We also offer:
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Recruitment forgivable loan
- Excellent benefits package, including malpractice & tail coverage for Geisinger
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
- Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth, and advancement
- Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
About the areas:
- Enjoy shopping, dining, sporting events, concerts, and outdoor activities all nearby
- Quaint towns with safe neighborhoods, quiet streets and good schools but also with all the amenities one can find in a larger area
- Philadelphia, New York City and Washington, DC are all within 2-3 hours of here
About Only at Geisinger.
You don’t have to put your life on hold to move healthcare forward. At Geisinger, you’ll engage with industry leaders to create new care delivery models and enjoy a work/life balance that gets you home in time for dinner. You’ll be there for your family, friends, and neighbors – making a difference at home and across the country.
Geisinger is comprised of 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, a college of medicine and a nearly 600,000-member health plan serving more than three million residents in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania and beyond. We have approximately 26,500 employees, including over 1,700 employed physicians, all of whom share a commitment to quality healthcare.
Posted April 30, 2021
Sign On Bonus
Paid Time Off
Life Health Dental Vision Disability Insurance
Loan Repayment Assistance