Primary Care Opportunity with Indian Health Service | Exceptional Federal Benefits
Inpatient and outpatient
Primary Care opportunities with Indian Health Services at the following locations:
- Elko Service Unit in Elko, NV
- Uintah-Ouray Service Unit in Fort Duchesne, UT
- Chemehuevi Clinic in Havasu Lake, CA
- Irene Benn Health Clinic in Moapa, NV
- Parker Indian Health Center in Parker, AZ
- Peach Springs Indian Health Center in Peach Springs, AZ
- Hopi Health Care Center in Polacca, AZ
- Supai Clinic in Supai, AZ
- Ft. Yuma Service Unit in Winterhaven, CA
- Responsible for the practice of medicine or direct service to patients involving the performance of diagnostic, preventative or therapeutic services to patients in hospitals or clinics.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat, prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Order, perform and interpret tests and analyze records, reports and examination information to diagnose patient's condition.
- Collect, record and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports and examinations results. Experience with electronic health records is preferred.
- Monitor patient's conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Coordinate work with nurses, pharmacists, social workers and other allied health professionals in the provision of a variety of health services.
Posted October 9, 2020