Brain Injury Medicine Position-Schenectady, NY
St. Peter's Hospital
St. Peter's Health Partners
Inpatient and outpatient
Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital, a member of St. Peters Health Partners, is recruiting for a full-time Brain Injury Medicine Specialist. Sunnyview located in Upstate, NY is a CARF accredited 115-bed non-for-profit freestanding acute rehabilitation hospital with specialty areas in brain injury, stroke, amputee, spinal cord, cardiopulmonary, and orthopedic rehabilitation. Sunnyview provides comprehensive in and outpatient services to the region.
- Inpatient/outpatient mix with a dedicated 31 bed brain injury unit shared with another fellowship trained brain injury physician.
- Fellowship encouraged but not required.
- Minimal weekend call responsibilities.
- Flexibility in outpatient practice.
- Consultant support with full time medical coverage that takes night call.
- Inpatient training site for local PM&R Residency. Resident teaching opportunities.
- Hospital offers innovative technology, REWALK, EKSO, RT300, XCITE, BURT.
- Resources for managing brain injury: in house neuropsychology, neuroophthalmology, OT driving evaluations, Social work and experienced case management to assist with complex cases.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting Bonus
About St. Peter's Health Partners
St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., (SPHPMA) is one of the Capital Region’s largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 350 physicians and advanced practitioners, in more than 80 practice locations. SPHPMA is a full affiliate corporation of St. Peter’s Health Partners.
Our providers and staff are dedicated to bringing together the best possible care and experience for our patients. We offer patients improved coordination of care among their primary care providers, specialists, hospital and other health care providers. We work with our patients and their loved ones to provide high-quality, compassionate care and advanced treatment options in a supportive, healing environment.
Headquartered in Albany, NY, our physician group represents more than 20 specialties, including: primary care; internal medicine; pediatrics; cardiology; clinical nutrition; endocrinology; obstetrics and gynecology; hematology, medical oncology and radiation oncology; neurology; neurosurgery; pulmonary and critical care; radiology; urology; bariatric care and surgery; general, hepatobiliary, neurological, orthopedic, spinal, thoracic, and esophageal surgeries; and urgent care.
Our offices and affiliates are located in the counties of Albany, Columbia, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Ulster and Warren.
Posted July 30, 2020