Anesthesiologist Prisma Health Richland Hospital
Prisma Health, the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join our community hospitals in Columbia, SC.
- Improve our hospital's ability to provide high quality OB, pediatric, regional, neuro, vascular, ortho, trauma, interventional/stroke, GI, and EP/cath lab anesthesia services.
- Provide high-risk OB anesthesia care (OB fellowship welcomed)
- Perform regional anesthesia/peripheral nerve blocks for acute pain management (regional fellowship welcomed).
- Leadership/Education opportunities within Prisma if desired
- Anesthesia Care Team model to medically direct care
- Research not required
- Competitive salary up to $600,000+ commensurate with experience
- $50,000 Sign on bonus available
- Great Vacation package
- Professional expense allowance
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Paid relocation
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage (High deductible health plan/HSA available)
- Non-profit organization – qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Prisma Health Richland Hospital is a tertiary care and referral center for obstetric, neonatal, and pediatric services in the Midlands region. The region's only Level I Trauma Center has a fully staffed Level III NICU, 16 active labor rooms, and three operating rooms in the labor and
delivery suite. Our inpatient facility at Prisma Health Richland serves as the primary clinical site for the University of South Carolina School of Medicine and OB/GYN Residency program. Multiple other residency programs educate physicians here.
Prisma Health is a not-for-profit health company and the largest healthcare system in South Carolina. With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 acute and specialty hospitals, 2,947 beds and
more than 300 outpatient sites with nearly 2,000 physicians, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually in its 21-county market area that covers 50% of South Carolina. Prisma Health’s goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing
clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Natasha Durham, Physician Recruiter
Access to Parks
Access to Outdoor Activities
Access to Restaurants
Cost of Living
Median Home Value
Posted January 31, 2024