$475,000 Base | Hospital Employed | Metro New York
This is an excellent opportunity to practice a personalized style of Patient Care in a collegial, supportive atmosphere. The current Cardiologist is very busy being booked two months out and is looking for a provider to take over his practice.
Employed Financials & Benefits
- $475,000 base
- Productivity Bonus to make above and beyond
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, and more
- Paid Time Off, Relocation, 401k
- Join a Tenured Cardiologist and established practice (booked 2 months out)
- ECHO Cardo lab located
- Days per week 4.5 days 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 20 patients per day
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license.
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Quality of Life
- Syracuse is a city of hills, valleys, lakes and streams. The city sits on the shore of Lake Onondaga, is within 20 miles of the beautiful Finger Lakes region and 30 miles from Lake Ontario. Syracuse offers big-city amenities with a small-town feel: a symphony orchestra, an opera company, professional sports teams, museums and art galleries. Halfway between New York City and Toronto, Syracuse is at the northeast corner of the Finger Lakes region. This college town, home to Syracuse University, is the fifth most populous city in the state and the economic and educational hub of central New York. With an economy built around higher education, health care and research, and boasting great schools and a low cost-of-living, Syracuse was rated by Forbes magazine as one of the top 10 places in the country to raise a family.
Job ID: JN -062019-19745