Orthopaedic Surgery Position with Big Ten Affiliated Orthopaedics Team
Near Champaign, IL
Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Orthopaedic Surgeon to join our 20-member Orthopaedics Department for our location in Danville, Illinois.
Opportunity Details Include:
- Join a team of multi-specialty Orthopaedic physicians supporting a Level I Trauma Center including fellowship-trained surgeons specializing in Sports Medicine, Trauma, Adult Reconstruction, Hand, and Foot/Ankle. Also included in the group are fellowship-trained, office-based Podiatrists and Family Practice Sports Medicine physicians
- Limited call schedule
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
- Dedicated OR/clinic time
- Outpatient surgical cases performed at Surgery Center in Danville with the potential option to do complex cases at Carle Foundation Hospital in Champaign-Urbana
- Danville is located about 30 miles east of Champaign-Urbana on the Illinois/Indiana border in Vermilion County, Ill - ~30 minute drive from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Danville residents access the past at renovated historical sites and enjoy the present at theater, art, music, sporting events and the city's 15,000 acres of parks.
- Home to more than 30,000 people, Danville is within a day’s trip distance to major Midwest destinations, including Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis.
Posted January 20, 2022