Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Management Opportunity
Practice With Acadia Healthcare!
Full Time or Part Time - Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist - Supervisory/Management Opportunity!!
Cross Creek Hospital in Austin, Texas is a behavioral health treatment center that provides inpatient psychiatric & outpatient services to all ages. We are currently looking for a Full or Part Time - Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist who is looking for an opportunity for supervisory/management duties.
This role will be responsible for leadership, quality assurance, and some general oversight of the clinic within the boundaries of state and federal regulations and accreditation standards. Responsibilities include planning, organizing medical and clinical practices; providing direct patient care and assisting other departments with direct interactions with physicians or medical staff.
- Licensed Psychiatrist in the state of Texas
- Advanced knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program
- Board Certification required
- Ability to work hours to meet the needs of our clients
- Experience in child/adolescent treatment preferred
For more details, please contact - Debbie Hughes, Physician Recruiter - firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.861.7581
Posted November 4, 2021