Nocturnist-Hospitalist / Tampa, FL
Saint Petersburg, FL
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Very reasonable patient load with approximately 15 shifts/month.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career.
- A stunning hometown: Tampa Bay is a vibrant area with diverse cultures and rich history. You can enjoy professional sporting events, white sand beaches, numerous water sports, and a fantastic restaurant scene.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with, medical/dental/life insurance plans, CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance with tail, and other excellent benefits.
REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school and completed residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Current Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Prior Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Managed care experience a plus.
Ready to begin your life’s best work?
Posted May 7, 2021