Flexible Primary Care Opportunity with IHS | Federal Benefits | Full-time & Part-time Openings
Hopi Indian Reservation, AZ
Indian Health Services is currently seeking New and Experienced Family Practice (FP) physicians with an innovative spirit to improve the health status of our Native American population.
About the Hopi Healthcare Center:
HHCC is a small, 6-bed JC accredited Critical Access Hospital and certified Primary Medical Home with a large ambulatory clinic with medical, urgent care, OB/GYN, pediatrics, emergency, optometry, dental, specialty clinics (rheumatology, cardiology, nephrology, acupuncture, etc.), physical therapy, social services, and behavior health services.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- A lifestyle-friendly schedule with lots of time for personal development
- Join a group of 12 clinicians to work in a "medical home" model
- Newly adjusted competitive salary
- Loan Repayment Program or NHSC Loan Repayment Program
- Only 1 license/50 states needed at Federal Facilities
- No Malpractice insurance needed while working at Federal Facilities
- A proven health care team
- Exceptional Federal Benefits, including Health and life insurance benefits
- Outstanding Federal Retirement Plan
- Practice full-spectrum family medicine or specialized
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioners when necessary.
- Coordinate work with nurses, pharmacists, social workers, and other allied health professionals in the provision of a variety of health services.
About the Area:
The local area is culturally, geographically, and aesthetically rich. The folks who work there are very close and support each other both inside and outside of work. During their time off the are offers numerous options: hiking canyons, mountain biking, camping, music festivals, rock climbing, snow sports, exploring native ruins, & experiencing local ceremonies and traditions.
For short getaways, the Grand Canyon, Canyon de Chelly, Southern Utah and Southern Colorado, Flagstaff, are all a short trip away.
Posted August 1, 2022