Hematology/Oncology Opening with Kaiser Permanente Washington
Inpatient and outpatient
At Kaiser Permanente - Washington Medical Group (KP-WPMG) our Integrated Healthcare Model allows you to work closely with your colleagues and other specialists to put your patient’s interest and care first.
As a Hematology/Oncology Physician Assistant at KP-WPMG you will have the ability to …
- Interact formally and informally with colleagues and specialists to share knowledge, discuss ideas, and formulate treatments that best suit your patient’s needs;
- Work within a model that has eliminated the insurance roadblocks and access issues that prevents you from having enough time to get to know, understand and care for your patients; and
- Operate within a multispecialty medical center that provides the power of coordinated care for your patients – including easy to navigate, one-stop facilities that offer a full spectrum of services.
As part of the KP-WPMG family here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Opportunity to become a Shareholder after only 3 years;
- Competitive Salary Model - free from the pressures of fee for service;
- Focusing more of your time on your patients and their care vs. billing;
- Full Medical Malpractice Coverage;
- Robust CME benefits within a culture that values continual professional development;
- Career opportunities that include medical, operational and other leadership roles;
- A wellness culture that empowers you to make smart work-life balance decisions; and
- At your clinic, you will be part of a team of talented Physicians, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, a highly-skilled and motivated support team.
- DEA License
- Phys Assist NCCPA (PA-C)
- Washington Medical Lic
- All applicants must have 3+ years of Hematology/Oncology experience.
- All applicants must possess a full range of clinical skills and an interest in working with an innovative group practice.
Posted August 10, 2020