Physiatry & Rehabilitative Medicine
Up to $450,000+ Annually
Join this well-respected and well-established organization located within walking distance of the Chesapeake Bay. This Orthopedic practice is committed to making excellence a part of every patient encounter.
- Annual salary of $325,000 with a production model that puts you well above the MGMA 90th %tile.
- Beautiful clinic with state-of-the-art equipment and a fully trained support staff
- Enjoy an amazing quality of life with a five-day work week with no call or hospital responsibilities.
- Benefits fully paid by the practice which include medical, dental, vision with the family covered as well
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
From an array of cultural events, to performing arts and galleries featuring local artisans, to museums, live music and nightlife, the greater Baltimore area serves up a feast for the imagination day in and day out.
- Voted one of the safest communities in Maryland and all of America.
- A beach and fishing enthusiasts paradise situated minutes away from the Chesapeake Bay.
- Known for its excellent restaurants, outstanding lodging, an assortment of upscale boutiques plus its studios and galleries abuzz in a vibrant arts scene
- Maryland is anything but one-dimensional. Bask in the beaches of Ocean City or enjoy the wild rapids of the Potomac River. Experience authentic crab houses that define the “hook and cook” experience to historic lighthouses, Instagrammable mountain views and so much more.
Job ID: JN -01022-26010