Developmental Pediatrician | Take great care of the patient, every day and in every way
Exciting Developmental Pediatrician opportunity in the beautiful Sonoran Desert
Our practice is seeking a full-time Developmental Pediatrician or Neonatologist with a background in evaluation and management of developmental disorders for a busy pediatric developmental follow-up clinic in Scottsdale, AZ.
- The pediatrician will need to be BC/BE in one of the following subspecialties: neurodevelopment, developmental-behavioral, neurology, or neonatology with experience in seeing older children.
- General pediatricians with a minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated interest in developmental pediatrics are also invited to apply.
- The practice provides inpatient developmental consultation for high-risk infants.
- Infants are followed after discharge in an outpatient setting to identify developmental needs and promote optimum development over time.
- Community developmental consults are also seen with a focus on early diagnosis of autism.
- Office visits allow time for in-depth developmental evaluation and care coordination with families and providers.
- Training in the General Movement Assessment is beneficial
- Team consists of (2) physicians and (1) NNP plus excellent support staff
Scottsdale is located in the beautiful Sonoran Desert between Phoenix and Mesa. Scottsdale is annually rated among the nation's most desirable communities to live in, visit and do business in. This highly affluent city offers affordable homes, a well-respected school system, safe streets and some of the finest galleries, specialty retail and cultural attractions. The city averages 310 days of sunshine per year, providing many opportunities for outdoor recreation.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted March 24, 2022