Teladoc Health Expert Medical Services Physician - Flexible Hours - Multiple State Needs
SEEKING REMOTE PHYSICIANS CURRENTLY LICENSED IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: AR, CA (Ob-Gyn only), DE, HI, MO, PA, NC, OH, TX (Ob-Gyn only), or VA
Who We Are
Teladoc Health is creating a new kind of healthcare experience with greater convenience, outcomes, and value. Our Expert Medical Services (EMS) team offers the only physician-led comprehensive suite of expert virtual care solutions that lead members to resolution for any medical concern, from the first moment of need.
The Physician Case Manager role assists members in navigating their medical journey including, interviewing members for case evaluation, preparing their medical information for assessment by experts, developing questions to ask experts, and regular on-going contact with members to assist through the process.
The ideal candidate for this role is a physician who thrives in a patient advocate role and who flourishes in an environment of curiosity and discovery to best help our members on their medical journeys.
What We Offer
- We are seeking candidates who are available to commit to 10 – 15 hours per week to this position. Hours can vary from week to week, dependent on member needs. Physician case managers can work more hours, dependent on if multi-state licenses are held.
- Competitive hourly rate provided.
- All EMS Physician Case Managers work remotely and need only a high-speed internet connection and a phone to do the work.
Physician Case Managers are 1099 independent contractors and non-benefited.
- Licensed Physician
- Board certified in specialty/subspecialty (ABMS or AOA). Current needs in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, and Ob-Gyn
- No open malpractice claims or complaints
Posted November 24, 2020